Thursday, January 27, 2011

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

It was recently brought to my attention that I had not mentioned my husband, Stephen in my previous blogs and it wasn't until then that I realized how true that was. So I immediately was reminded of a few videos I had seen a while back by Anita Renfroe about Moms and Dads. I thought it fit perfectly. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I still do!





Now, all kidding aside... My husband has been a meat cutter at BelAir for almost 10 years now! And his job is the main reason that I was and still am able to stay home with my children.

My husband has worked hard for 9 years, starting as a clerk working his way up to a meat cutter and he continues to work hard each and every day. I am truly proud of him. The last few months have been a little rough but he has come out of it with great character! He is a great provider for our family.

Our children adore him and love spending every moment that they can with him. With his job comes odd hours but he gets good time in with the kids, even if it's just to pick them up in his jeep! (They usually have to keep track of who's turn it is because there is only enough room for 3 at a time).

God knew I needed Stephen in my life. We are complete opposites in so many ways. Yet there are other ways we are completely on the same page. And one of them is our commitment to this family and our children! We were talking the other day about how you never know what the future holds and so crazy to see 9 years after we were married the life we have now! I would "yes" all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment